Zack starts his second year of preschool this week and we get to meet his new teacher tomorrow. One of the things we are supposed to bring with us, is a paper All About Me. I had Zack sit down with me and fill this out. I let him write his name on the top, all by himself. Then I asked him the questions and he told me what to write for everything else. (I would have loved to let him write it all, but the boxes were too small.)
After we were done filling it out, he was not done with the paper. On the front, it asks us to tape a picture. Zack wanted to draw his picture, so I told him to do it on the back. He drew himself, then wrote his name again. Then he drew Dad and Mom and wrote their names. Finally he realized he missed his sister, so he drew Lexi and wrote her name. I only had to help him a little with the spelling. I love to see how smart he is getting!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kid scribbles are among my favorite things :) His picture is great!
Post a Comment