I can see why he didn't want to clean up. This was going to take forever! It seems a tornado came through during quiet time. I thought the nasty spring storms were only outside.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Spring Storms
Zack frequently fights quiet time. But usually once he's in his room with the door shut he will play for hours even after we tell him he can come out. Last week I put Lexi down for a nap and Zack in his room for quiet time and headed out to finally do some Easter Bunny shopping, since Aaron was home. After I got home I was telling Zack that we needed to clean up so we could dye eggs. He was excited about the eggs, but not so much about cleaning up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yowsers! It's amazing what kids can do when they're left to their own demise isn't it?
love the blog!
Post a Comment