My Dearest Amanda,
I know that it has been some time that you have heard from me so I thought that I would drop you a line. Amanda, I want you to know that as time goes on, I find myself able to love on a much greater and deeper level and I believe that is because of you. Amanda over the years you have shown me what kind of a friend, husband, father and man I really can be. I say that you have shown me because with you in my life I strive to a better person.
From the fist time I saw you I knew that my life had changed forever. It's like in the movies, with the slow motion and with the lighting just right. You looked up and smiled at me. I was not in the best place in my life, in fact I was in the worst place I had ever found myself. It is because of you that I found a greater appreciation for God, and the love that He has for each and everyone of us. I feel He wanted to personally show me that love by introducing you into my life. And I had to act the fool and try to show off how to push a stupid button! Man what was I thinking?
I guess we are all given a little liberty when we see an angel for the fist time. Because of you, I knew at that moment that I wanted to be a better person no matter what. I wanted to be someone that you wanted to be with because I wanted to be with you as much as I possibly could. Yeah I fumbled a few dozen times but you found the good in what I was trying to accomplish. Amanda you had such a positive outlook on life. So fresh and vibrant. You worked so hard on what you were passionate about. I loved to see your passion. It made me want to work harder to meet your enthusiasm.
I want to thank you for supporting me through the years. You have been such a great support for me to build my hopes and dream on when I had nothing to even build with. You helped me so much by supporting me in my life even when others wouldn't. You made it worth it, and coming home was a blessing because then I knew that I would be able to start to build something for the both of us. You know, I've planned the most amazing things and when they wouldn't work out you still thought the best of me and my intentions.
If I could say what the best quality is about you it would be a tie between how you find the good in what I do and your smile. But who could stop there. You have an infectious laugh. You could make anyone laugh. But mostly I just like making you laugh. Even when I can't seem to find the laughter in my life I always want find it in yours. It brings so many things to life.
Amanda, you are an amazing mother. Few things in your life bring you to life like being a mother and you do it so well. When I see you with the children it's that whole movie thing again. Slow motion,perfect lighting and instead of just one angel I see many. It's hard to believe that I was a part of making such wonderful children and in making you so happy too. If it seem that I have been neglectful as of late I do apologize. I spread myself a little thin in trying to make so many people happy. But that is something that I learned from you. Seeing the light in Zack and Lexi's eyes remind me so much of the light in your eyes. Guess it easy seeing as how they both have your eyes.
Amanda just remember that in this life we are to have joy. I know this better then most because I get the chance to make both you and our children happy. There is nothing greater in this whole wide world that I would rather be doing then to be doing what I am doing right here and right now. You make life wonderful. You are my life. I wouldn't know what would've happened to me if you had not been there that day. I thank God every day for showing me his love through you and the children. My only hope is that I can learn from your wonderful examples and show you just how wonderful you really are.
Just remember I'll love you !!!!!!!!.... AFAL
~Aaron
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A+ Aaron, you guys have it figured out! I'm sure Amanda swooned over this, it was refreshing to see a declaration of love like this.
Post a Comment