Zack is entering the age of super heroes. What fun! Aaron bought him a t-shirt that says "My Dad is My Hero". Zack insists that it says "Zack is My Hero". The other day Aaron and I were watching Lord of the Rings. Zack came in the room and saw that there were people in trouble on the TV. He quickly informed us that we needed to rescue these people. He was Batman, daddy was Superman and I was Spider-man. He always gets to be Batman in these situations. Today I got a phone call from Zack while he and Aaron were getting ready to go. He had something he needed to tell me:
Zack: "Once upon a time there was scary monster eating all the people."
Me: "Oh no! What are we going to do about it?"
Zack: "We need to rescue the people! I am a super hero and I will rescue the people!"
What an awesome phone call! It absolutely made my day. I love getting little glimpses into his imagination.
Zack: "Once upon a time there was scary monster eating all the people."
Me: "Oh no! What are we going to do about it?"
Zack: "We need to rescue the people! I am a super hero and I will rescue the people!"
What an awesome phone call! It absolutely made my day. I love getting little glimpses into his imagination.

No comments:
Post a Comment