Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bonding


I love this picture because it shows how much Zack likes to dote on his sister. She sure is starting to respond well to him too. At least 10 times a day Zack insists on giving Lexi kisses. He loves to talk to her and look at her. He even shares his toys! We'll see how long that lasts when she actually wants the toys :). I can't wait to see them interact when he can make her laugh and smile by showing her how silly he is. He loves to be silly, show off and make people laugh. This kind of reminds me of the days when I was little. I remember when I was in kindergarten Ranna was very jealous that Christina and I left or school and she was left at home. Christina and I used to act extremely silly just to make her laugh before we left, hoping this would make it easier for her. I have a feeling things like that will be a common occurance with my children in the future.



"Brother's been picking on me in my sleep!"

No comments: