Every year around our anniversary, Aaron and I like to update the family pictures. We wanted to get some outdoor photos this time, and to save money and the stress of finding a professional photographer, we decided to ask my sister Britta to take them for us. She's been taking some Photoshop classes to help her with her digital scrapbooking and it's really paying off, and she's starting to be a better photographer from it as well!
We planned on Wheeler Farm for the pictures. We had to reschedule twice. The first time because I ordered the wrong size for Zack's shirt, and had to send it back. The second because it was rainy and crappy out, and for outdoor pictures I wanted it to be sunny and green and beautiful. This week it most definitely was sunny and green and beautiful!
My other wonderful sister Charlene and her friend Buffy came along to help keep the kidlets entertained and smiling for the pictures. It's a good thing we brought them along, because we needed all the help we could get. Despite having two naps Lexi was distressed at the slightest things. She had a rough time sitting still for anything but her personal shots. If anyone tried to touch her, especially Zack, she freaked out. This made things quite difficult to get a good shot of the kids together. But Britta did a fabulous job with what we had!
Whenever I look at Zack in pictures, I wonder when he could possibly have grown up. What a little stud! He is going to be one heartbreaker when he gets older.
When Britta got home she started downloading the pictures onto her computer, she had over 900 shots! After deleting all the crying, screaming or otherwise bad shots, she was down to 205. I've only put a selection of my favorites here, but I am so grateful to her for getting so many wonderful pictures to just have for our albums.
Thank you Britta! You did an AMAZING job! (And I can't wait to see the edited versions.)
And thank you Charlene and Buffy! We really couldn't have done so well without you.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute pictures! I almost bought that outfit for Sam and Rachelle! It's so cute!
Post a Comment