Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Races

Zack loves to watch anyone play Mario Kart. His love of Mario has started manifesting on Sunday mornings. Every week we load Lexi into the stroller and walk the block to church. Zack likes to push the stroller and race to church. He is always Mario, and he designates who everyone else is. Lexi is usually Princess Peach. I'm sure she is happy with that. Aaron and I usually bounce between Luigi and Yoshi. Once he gets to church he expresses his joy of winning the race. This morning he took it a step further, and on the way over he kept turning around to "throw things" at the racers behind us. Then when we got across the street he ran ahead of us, and when we reached the doors, he turned around and told us, "I was really fast with all the colors!" He apparently won the race with a Star. It was pretty funny. He makes me laugh every day.

2 comments:

sweets said...

So funny! chandler is a lot like that he is always says mom lets race the other cars. Kids that age are so funny!

April said...

I love that age when kids role play and show how creative their imaginations are! Kellan is very into anything to do with Mario also. Max is usually "baby Mario." So cute.