Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jungle Junction

Here at the Bates' home we love to watch Playhouse Disney. The kids like it for the bright colors and the music. I love it for the things that they sneakily teach my kids. Their newest show, Jungle Junction, just started last week. When watching the following video please note how long this show has been on.

So, as you can tell, Zack is a fan. We've watched it at least twice every day since it started. I love to watch him get excited about things. This is how he reacts to almost any theme song though. He loves to dance and sing along.

3 comments:

Britta said...

I absolutely LOVE his dancing! That's awesome! My kids just watched Jungle Junction for the first time this morning. They liked it. We'll see if they start asking for it.

Sascha said...

Very cute!

jenny_is_busy said...

Would it be telling if I said I knew who Zooter is???