Alright, I am a huge slacker. I have been meaning to post this video for everyone's viewing pleasure for about a month now. When Lexi first started crawling it was more like a crawl, crawl, belly-flop, aaarrrrmmmyyyy cccrrraaawwwwl! It was funny to watch as her head dipped down and bobbed with her body. She did this variation of a crawl for a week, and moved on to crawling really fast. She can bolt across the floor now.
While I'm bragging about her mobility, I want to show how good she is at climbing up now too. Now that we've fed her food from our plates she wants to eat every time she sees someone with food. The other day Aaron sat down on the couch with some food, and some buttered bread. He sat the bread down on the arm of the couch. Lexi saw food, and needed to have some. So, she got herself up there and got it. I loved the way she tore into the bread as soon as she got it. It's so fun to see her explore and figure out the world around her.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it! Just so you know, I considered "borrowing" the ball Lexi was crawling after when I was at your house the other day. Tyler could grab it so well with all the little finger holds, and he was shaking it like crazy, and loving it! I decided it isn't nice to steal toys from babies, though.
So cute!! I love it when babies start to crawl!! Well.....except for the part about having to babyproof the house now!! haha!! Good Luck!! :)
Post a Comment