
There is a new show on Playhouse Disney called Special Agent Oso. Zack has taken a real liking to it. It's a fun little James Bond-type show. Oso is a special agent who helps kids complete tasks like wrapping presents and making party hats. It's a cute way to show kids that they are capable of doing many things on their own. Each "special assignment" has a name that kinda resembles Bond movies, like Birthdays are Forever. Fun little add-ons for the parents. Oso is given 3 special steps to help him accomplish his tasks. Each assignment then helps Oso complete a training exercise that he was working on prior to receiving the assignment.
Anyhoo! Zack has fallen in love with this show. It's his new favorite. The other morning, while Lexi was napping, I decided to bite the bullet and try and weed our front flower bed. Zack came out with me to play outside and help me dig. He dug for quite a while, then started running back and forth down the sidewalk. After a little while of doing this I heard him talking to himself when he was on the other end of the sidewalk. Then he would come running up to me. "Mom, say Special Agent Oso, what are you doing here?" He would then tell me he was here to help me dig:
"Step One: Find a shovel."
"Step Two: Start digging."
"Step Thee: Dig the hole!"
I'm excited to see him applying his new found skills to his play time! This will come in handy when I need to teach him new activities. What a cute little smarty pants!
Anyhoo! Zack has fallen in love with this show. It's his new favorite. The other morning, while Lexi was napping, I decided to bite the bullet and try and weed our front flower bed. Zack came out with me to play outside and help me dig. He dug for quite a while, then started running back and forth down the sidewalk. After a little while of doing this I heard him talking to himself when he was on the other end of the sidewalk. Then he would come running up to me. "Mom, say Special Agent Oso, what are you doing here?" He would then tell me he was here to help me dig:
"Step One: Find a shovel."
"Step Two: Start digging."
"Step Thee: Dig the hole!"
I'm excited to see him applying his new found skills to his play time! This will come in handy when I need to teach him new activities. What a cute little smarty pants!

1 comment:
We've watched that show a few times too, I was hearing the songs in my head as I read your words describing it, haha. Kellan asks if Oso can come help teach him something.
Post a Comment