Zack a very independent child. He is learning to do things all on his own. He has now learned how to cook several things. It really started one morning that the pregnant Amanda was really tired due to, of course being pregnant. She hadn't had that much sleep from the previous night, but Zack doesn't grasp the fact that not everyone has the same stamina as a 3 year old does. So he came in and asked "Mommy I want pancakes, please!" Amanda said that she was too tried to cook them and said that Zack should cook them. To this Zack of course said that she should cook them. Back and forth this went for a little while before he got bored and said "OK, I can cook." To this response he headed straight to the pantry and started to pull out the pancake mix. Aaron found him struggling and immediately asked what he was doing. To this Zack answered "I can cook!" Since then Zack has cooked (Ramen) Noodles, Pancakes, Chocolate Syrup, Chocolate Cream-O-Wheat and Mac&Cheese (all under supervision, we would like to avoid the ER as much as possible as well as getting as much of our security deposit back as possible!)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I Can Cook!!
Zack a very independent child. He is learning to do things all on his own. He has now learned how to cook several things. It really started one morning that the pregnant Amanda was really tired due to, of course being pregnant. She hadn't had that much sleep from the previous night, but Zack doesn't grasp the fact that not everyone has the same stamina as a 3 year old does. So he came in and asked "Mommy I want pancakes, please!" Amanda said that she was too tried to cook them and said that Zack should cook them. To this Zack of course said that she should cook them. Back and forth this went for a little while before he got bored and said "OK, I can cook." To this response he headed straight to the pantry and started to pull out the pancake mix. Aaron found him struggling and immediately asked what he was doing. To this Zack answered "I can cook!" Since then Zack has cooked (Ramen) Noodles, Pancakes, Chocolate Syrup, Chocolate Cream-O-Wheat and Mac&Cheese (all under supervision, we would like to avoid the ER as much as possible as well as getting as much of our security deposit back as possible!)
Labels:
Learning new things,
Zack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment